Sikadur 52 is a low viscosity, free flowing and fast curing injection resin and primer/coating based on a 2 component solvent free epoxy resin; ideally suited to a wide range of building and civil engineering applications where highly penetrative material is required. It is available in two grades, Normal and Long Pot life for moderate and high ambient temperatures respectively.
Sikadur 52 may be used to inject and fill cracks between 0.2 – 5 mm wide in a wide variety of constructions applications. Sikadur 52 does not shrink on curing and forms a rigid, high strength product which exhibits excellent adhesion to most construction materials enabling the restoration of structural adequacy to columns, beams, foundations, decks and water retaining structures.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Shrink free
- Insensitive to moisture during application, cure or whilst in service
- Applicable over wide temperature range
- Low viscosity
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials even when damp
- Proven in service
- High tensile and flexural strength
- Supplied in factory proportioned units
- High early strength
- Chemical resistant