Sikafloor CureHard 24 is one part, clear liquid based on sodium silicate to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete. It reacts with the calcium hydroxide in the concrete to produce an improved resistant and dust free finish.
- Horizontal old or new concrete surfaces, where a hard surface with light to moderate abrasion resistance is required e.g. warehouses, industrial plants, stores, shopping malls, parking structures, service stations, hangers etc.
- On concrete slabs where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required.
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications.
- As a densifier in the process of grinding and polished concrete finishes.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- Reduced dusting of concrete floors
- Reduced loss of water of new concrete while setting
- Improves cleanability
- Good penetration
- Solvent free
- Colourless and odourless
- Environmentally friendly
10 litre pail