Returns & Refunds
- RETURNS: A notification of the faulty product(s) must be sent to and acknowledge by Top Grip Safety Supplies of items purchased online before the goods are posted back to Top Grip Safety Supplies. When returning purchases made online, the products must be unworn and in their original condition and original packaging. You are liable for the postage cost of returning products purchased on this Website. If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product to Top Grip Safety Supplies for a replacement or full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Care Team and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund. Refunds made under this clause are subject to clause “Refunds”. below
- REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our online returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances, we may make a refund to an alternative account if the original account has been cancelled or is not available. Please note, any delivery cost incurred on the original order cannot be refunded and will be at the loss of the customer.
Top Grip Safety Supplies under Australian Consumer Law, has full rights to reject any return or refund claims by the client(s) in following circumstances:
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product (sizes, colours and etc)
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product’s tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- Damaged the product by misusing it – (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Top Grip Safety Supplies reserves the rights to replace or issue a refund if the goods are received undamaged and in their original conditions (packaging) within 7 days from the sale unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Care Team. The client must present the original Tax Invoice and accept a 20% restocking fee as a minimum.